Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Monday, September 8, 2014

High Maintenance


Dress *mesh*, bracelets, rings, nails - Glitzz lucky chair prize
Includes shoes not shown

Clutch - ECCO Jewelry & Accessories SL Frees and Offers group gift (free)

Boots - Duh! hunt gift at The Free Dove ends Sept 30th

Hair - Damselfly "Kaley" previous group gift at The 24 Square (free)
Gift must have recently changed because I'm pretty sure this is where I got it from.  The group gift at the main store is different, too.  Sorry, I really do try to post only current freebies, but gifts change so quick!

Skin - PixyStix Hello Titty Hunt 4 ends Sept 20th

Eyes - Duh! hunt gift at The Free Dove ends Sept 30th

Shape - CS Shapes "Evangeline" new group gift (99L fee)

Poses - PosESioN group gift (free)
Set of 10 poses

Location - Luxembourg City

No comments:

Post a Comment