Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Thursday, February 20, 2014

My coco Frenchie


I would like you to meet my Coco Frenchie, Sonia.
She's my Bestfriend. There is never a dull moment with her and I am so lucky to have her! 
Thank you for the wonderful memories and more to come.



Shape and skin  .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Nicole Bronze
Nicole rose eyeshadow
Nicole-6 lips tattoo

Eyes: PELLE - 61 eye  azure CSR {7- 2} Feb 17 - Mar 2

Hair:  PELLE  - Selvaggia  curly black CSR {7- 2} Feb 17 - Mar 2


Jewelries: FINESMITH  NATALI gold CSR {7- 2} Feb 17 - Mar 2

Outfit:  RD Style  Cleu New release! 

Slink  AvEnhance Feet Female High

Pumps: fri.day & fri.day home - Miranda.Heels - add on

Nails: Blaise NO.5 Gold V3 / Gift 0L MP

Pose: Sup Poses  Best Friends For Life CSR {7- 2} Feb 17 - Mar 2


Shops For RENT! 






1 comment: