Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Thursday, December 26, 2013

Inspirare





I haven't posted any entries in the past 3 days. I have been really busy at RL celebrations. When I got back to SL. I feel so drained and stressed. I feel so uninspired. I know I'm not an expert on taking photos and blogging. As a matter of fact I am still in the process of learning.
I just need to be inspired. It took quite a few TPs and did a little yoga until I felt the ideas and I feel the excitement again.
Inspiration can come at any time, even after it feels like you haven't been getting anywhere. Keep your stamina up, don't force too hard, and trust that you will find your way.
" Inspirare also means to breathe into "


Hope you enjoy my finds.









 Christmas edition, where you can buy this skin as a gift. 
50 L for copy
100L for Transfer

*Calico* Penny - 'Tis the Season - 50 L

BG Belly BOHO:. Gift  for Members for Belly dance goddess ( FREE TO JOIN)

BARE FEET Meli Imako Mesh Ladies Tip Toe Feet - Fashion Kit - 0L MP

You can also find me on: http://ybonitasworld.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment