Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Saturday, September 14, 2013

Memeception

This week, Strawberry Singh's meme is Memeception
 
Meme instructions: Take a RL meme and bring it into SL. Or, if you prefer, create a new meme of yourself. Don’t forget to leave a link to your meme in the comments of this post if you decide to do one.
 
I never heard of Bad Luck Brian before I did this meme.  These memes are hilarious.  I could not decide which one to do, but PeepSideshow Darkward suggested I do more than one.  So I did! :)
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Credits:

Hair - Me-I freebie on Marketplace
Fatpack of colors

Skin - Mother Goose's lucky board prize

Shirt - Bella's Lullaby-Twilight Store free gift

Shape - CS Shapes previous gift

Facial expression - AnyPose Expression free on Marketplace

Picture taken at: Image Essentials Free to Use Photo Studios

2 comments: