Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ruby Red

 
Dress *mesh* - [RUBY] (special price 50L)
Thank you, Ruby Beloved!
 
Piercing - Phoebe Bleeping Bunny Hunt gift ends Aug 15th
Thank you, Phoebe Ubert!
 
Skin and teeth - ryuukou free gift
 
Hair - Alli&Ali Designs group gift (free)
Can change color of streaks
Update: gift changed
 
Bag - Nostalgia lucky board prize (requires group, free)
I edited the position of the bag for the picture
 
Shoes - Baby Monkey Shoes lucky board prize
 
Eyes - Eye Candi free gift on Marketplace
 
Pose - *PosESioN* group gifts (free)
 
Shape - CS Shapes previous gift
 
Picture taken at The JokeRs Playhouse & Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment