Search This Blog

WELCOME!

I have been blogging on and off since 2011. I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone.

I include the designer's name so if the landmark is outdated, you can look up the store easier. I also try to use windlight settings that show the true appearance of items, but keep in mind that something may look different on you than it did in my photo. Larger pictures are on Flicker.

Many free items and deals are available for a limited time so don't wait!


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Flat Rodvik Linden Meme

This week, Strawberry Singh's meme is the Flat Rodvik Linden Meme
 
Meme Instructions: Pick up a Flat Rodvik Linden from my marketplace store for free. (Or make your own using my image or your own image of Rodvik.) Wear or rez him as you travel the grid. Take him to places you think he might not have seen yet and show him a good time.
 
I took him to Baja Norte where we a found a new friend! 
 
 
 
Skin - Drop Dead Gorgeous Skins lucky board prize
 
Eyes - :: Honey Pang :: freebie
 
Hair - Alli&Ali Designs gift in Womenstuff group notices (50L fee)
Gift includes 12 hair styles
Notice date July 27th - notices last for only 14 days
 
Jeans - Punto.AR free gift
Includes shirts not shown
UPDATE: no longer available
 
Earrings - ELEMENTAL JEWELRY group gift (free)
Can change color of bead and metal
 
Shoes - .:: S@BBiA ::. Guess & Win prize
 
Tank (mesh) - *.::&Y::.* lucky board prize at Okinawa Summer Festival 2
 
Flower hair pin - Sakka's Studio lucky board prize at Okinawa Summer Festival 2
 
Nails (mesh) - **pulcino**  lucky board prize at Okinawa Summer Festival 2
Includes hud to re-size and change color
 
Poses - *coucou* subscriber gift 
 
Shape - CS Shapes previous gift
 
Okinawa Summer Festival 2 ends Sept 1st

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think so, too! I wanted to take him swimming but then realized the cardboard would get soggy! :P

      Delete