Search This Blog



Thank you for checking out my blog! I love to explore all different types of styles, so there will something for everyone. The graphics on my computer are, quite frankly, crap so please do not use the pictures to judge the quality of the items. Since landmarks change frequently, and I have found it easier to find stores by looking at the designer's profile, I list the creator's name.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Shirt and Skirt - B!asta PMHH gift

Shoes - VG Shoes group gift (free)

Skin - Shape Tronic free gift

Eyes - Amacci free gift

Hair - Alli&Ali Designs  November 16th voting gift

Necklace - Audacity by c.Loon Falling Moon TKD hunt gift

Teddy Backpack - Demented DreamWorx TJTH gift

Mouthie - Lethe Gobble Gobble Hunt gift

Pose - SOPHERIAN free gift (set of 5 poses)

Shape - CS Shapes "Trinny" group gift (free there is now a 99L fee)

No comments:

Post a Comment